Strings Music Festival is movin’ and shakin’ this winter, with a lineup of topnotch shows all winter long, from rock and jazz to stories from 1940s Ireland and arctic Alaska. “We’re super excited to welcome an array of talented artists to our stage this winter,” says Strings’ Elissa Greene. “Winters in Steamboat might be best known for winter sports, but when the Strings stage lights up, all attention shifts indoors. We can’t wait to welcome so many incredible acts.” Following is a Swillin’ snapshot of what’s in store:
- Mike Cooley (of the Drive-By Truckers) | Thursday, December 8, 2022, 7 p.m.
- The Wallflowers | Friday, December 9, 2022, 7 p.m.
- Very Jazzy Holiday with Jazzy Ash & the Leaping Lizards | Sunday, December 11, 2022, 5:30 p.m. All-ages show!
- Tomáseen Foley’s A Celtic Christmas | Sunday, December 18, 2022, 7 p.m.
- Yonder Mountain String Band | Saturday, January 14, 2023, 7 p.m.
- An Evening with Branford Marsalis | Thursday, February 9, 2023, 7 p.m.
- Martin Sexton | Friday, February 17, 2023, 7 p.m.
- The Second City Swipes Right: An Incomplete Guide to the Ultimate Date Night | Sunday, February 19, 2023 7 p.p.
- Call of the Wild: Illustrated Edition | Friday, March 24, 2023, 7 p.m.
- Joan Osborne | Sunday, March 26, 2023, 7 p.m. (Rescheduled from summer, 2022)
Buy online at stringsmusicfestival.com or by calling (970) 879-5056 ext. 105.